Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

Titan's Forum and MP Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capt S.Reich
Admin
Admin
Capt S.Reich

Titan's Forum and MP Rules Empty
PostSubject: Titan's Forum and MP Rules   Titan's Forum and MP Rules Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 am

All members most atlast be 18 years from now

The member who has joined bfor 1.10. 2009 can stey to behave is good
Moderation
In this forum we will have moderators. However, moderators can not be everywhere and see everything. If you see something that is against the forum rules, you can report it to the moderator or me (Administrator). Note that me and the moderators have final say in every situation. We will assess the situation on a case and take appropriate action where necessary.

What are Moderators?
Moderators volunteers who generously give their time to help the board users with questions about our sites and boards. They are peacekeepers and are here to ensure that all visitors enjoy their stay. This means enforcing the forum rules.

What makes a leader?
Moderators monitor the forum posts and respond to complaints to keep the forum Fri for unwanted content. They enforce the Board rules, and can delete posts Edit posts and more. If a moderator (or myself), you know you are close to crossing the line, taking into account the warning. This may mean that you are close to a temporary or permanent ban. On your first offense, you will be let off with a formal warning. On the other offenses yoou will be banned for a week, on the third cahnce Do you want to be banned permanently.

What are Administrators?
The administrator looks after the technical aspect of the forum. Moreover, they can decide who will be moderator, and they solve arguments between members and moderators. Finally, they can ban people from the forum.

What if I disagree with a moderator?
Moderators are not perfect, and is only human. Disagreements always occur. Try to communicate with them first on a respectful level and settle your disagreement. If you do not agree with a decision, you have no right to start a thread arguing about the verdict. All such messages will be removed. This includes private messages and e-mail as well, and you have no right to insult moderators via either of these methods. You get 3 chances to drop it and your behavior, after this, I want to be contacted by any members or moderators who were witnesses, and I will make the decision whether a ban is nessasary or not.

If you feel that a verdict is unfair, please contact meor TJK, the forum administrators. Inform us about the whole situation, and we will see what we can do about it.

Posts in forum
When you enter, you should follow some rules in mind.

Hate Posts
Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated on the forum. This will result in a warning or ban.

Bad Language
Offensive language is unacceptable. A simple rule to follow is: "When in doubt, leave it out." You do not need to use excessive profanity FA point, and it is usually better to avoid it completely. Profanity in posts will be edited out. Repeat offenders or those who use excessive profanity may lose the privilege to post on the forum, and eventually lose the privelage to use the forum, if it still continues.

SpamPurposely spamming a message board is not allowed. This includes such things as chain letters, the words "I agree" or "me too" responses, continually Adding the same theme at a particular table, Adding the same question across several boards, etc.

Members must at all times: --

Be Mature, helpful and descriptive when giving feedback
Has ability to look after things spurt and be able to communicate effectively with TITAN Shipping and Team Members
Must do as asked from the team and stick to certain rules set down once elected
Do not disclose information to third parties

User Missions
You are not allowed to Add User Assignment to this forum, the missions can only be downloaded from the game, or from the official Shipsim forum http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php I would also point out that this is a unnoficial forum, and not in any way relate to the official Ship Simulator forum or game. Now you can download tasks on this forum, with haw But you have Ship Simulator Registrations on the official forum and join in the Mission Creator Forum at this address
http://217.45.209.217/cgi-bin/creators/entry.pl You can then download the mission
Piracy
The Titan Forum has a very strict policy against piracy. Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, admitted to possessing and / or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy is grounds for an immediate ban. This applies to all copyrighted material.

Emulate other users / access to another User Account / Owning multiple accounts
You may not impersonate another board member or create an account especially for the purpose of provoking other users. Also access to or use another's account or attempting to access another poster's account is strictly prohibited. Create / EIE multiple accounts is prohibited. Owning multiple accounts will at least lead to an immediate ban on all but the first account.
Off-Topic Posts
Ok, so you deffinitely will not be banned for an off-topic post, but come on, try to post suitable subjects on each of those boards. Off-topic posts will most likely be deleted, and further action may be taken against repeat offenders.

Violent image, language, cartoon, picture and all kinds of violence behave is prohibited

These are public boards, place the handle as you would if you were in a public, deep inside, that is my point.

If we or a moderator see youhave been posting Offensive language. You will be banned in 3 days
So Moderators: If you see this. press the Print Screen button on the key board, go to paint, pressure control, v, and save the image and send it to a PM, and contact me or TJK, so I we see evidence of such offenses during the forum and Chatbox rules,

Thank you for taking the time to read these rules

Capt. S. Reich and TJK
Titan Staff

Back to top Go down

Titan's Forum and MP Rules
Page 1 of 1