Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

Ramming and Inappropriate Behavior on our servers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ramming and Inappropriate Behavior on our servers. Empty
PostSubject: Ramming and Inappropriate Behavior on our servers.   Ramming and Inappropriate Behavior on our servers. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:20 am

If you happen to see a violation of the VSTEP rules, either on our servers, or the public Vstep ones, please PM an Admin here. Be sure to try to get both names, display and forum, the time, and a screenshot if possible. This will allow us to contact the ShipSim admins, and let them handle the problem. Now Titan admins can report illegal activity even on private servers, with proof. Thank you.

when people ram someone,will give a 7 day ban.. second time 14 days, third time a month.. then permanent.

But for discrimination and racism and such, it depends on how bad it was.

I would need some form of evidence, and a name (forum name). Screenshots will do,even though I will believe you on your word, of course, I need something solid to present to Ship Sim forum administrators in case it's needed.

ADM Team Servers
TJK,Scott
PM TJK with a copy to Scott name and screen shots and watt happened, then i can go into action quicker to remove this player
Tanks
Back to top Go down

Ramming and Inappropriate Behavior on our servers.
Page 1 of 1