Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

Multi-Player Server Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capt S.Reich
Admin
Admin
Capt S.Reich

Multi-Player Server Help Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:44 am

If you are having problems with our MP servers, post here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 pm

I hope im in the right section. When I open the message board on the server my engine speed drops to idle, on closing it,it returns to normal,any ideas please.JIm scratch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:21 pm

jim.smith wrote:
I hope im in the right section. When I open the message board on the server my engine speed drops to idle, on closing it,it returns to normal,any ideas please.JIm scratch

gat's the way the mp are the speed drops wen you talking, but if you use the mouse and drag the controlers up, they will stay there when you chat
Tore

Last edited by TJK on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Problem solved. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:56 pm

the servers will not let me on
they just come up saying
"no valid license key"
but I can go onto othere servers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:16 pm

whitebaron wrote:
the servers will not let me on
they just come up saying
"no valid license key"
but I can go onto othere servers

Restart your pc and try again if it doesn't work, delete your license key in the profile in Shipsim forum and re enter it and try again. I'll also reset the server on my end.
Tore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Player Server Help   Multi-Player Server Help Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Multi-Player Server Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!! :: Welcome to Titan Shipping Co. :: HELP!!!-
Jump to: