Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

New free "ship simulator"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New free "ship simulator" Empty
PostSubject: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2009 9:37 pm

http://planetinaction.com/home.php

Basically, it's a free ship simulator called "Ships" - a plugin for google earth.
You most have Google earth installed first. helloall

The software development company, PlanetInAction, has just released a free simulation game that leverages the Google Earth plugin and presents it as the platform for this free game. The game is a case study / technology show piece that demonstrates just what can be achieved with Google Earth and, interestingly enough, is called “Ships”.

Ships is a simulation program that allows you to get to be the helmsman of your own fleet of ships - including barges, cargo ships, container ships, and even a cruise ship (the QM 2) - that you can steer anywhere in the world with included 3D graphics and sound effects.

What’s interesting to us is that the game was developed to show off the capabilities of the Google Earth platform and it just so happens that the the way they chose to do it was to allow gamers to control a 3D ship anywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 6:46 am

Very impresive Tore,I find it slightly difficult to handle the controls,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 8:28 am

jim.smith wrote:
Very impresive Tore,I find it slightly difficult to handle the controls,

yes it is a bit difficult to you have used it a bit.
the keyboard i think is the easiest arrow buttons.
BDW it's also a flight simulator in it, so you can travel the world around with plane or ship

i have had some fun with it, and soon i heard it will come cars to, then wee can drive in the city's around the world to and all for free

Tore
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Mon May 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Thought it was very unrealistic when the QM2 sailed across Southampton towards Eastleigh. Real ships don't sail on land! A bit like VS!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Mon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Captain Mike wrote:
Thought it was very unrealistic when the QM2 sailed across Southampton towards Eastleigh. Real ships don't sail on land! A bit like VS!!

agree with you the hole shipsim in google are a jock, try the flight sim in it to and car, you can drive trow the street in a town you pick
Back to top Go down
Capt S.Reich
Admin
Admin
Capt S.Reich

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

I didnt like it at all, trying the others now....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 9:22 pm

I haven't tried it yet, it would probably just being waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Minime wrote:
I haven't tried it yet, it would probably just being waste of time.

I can promises you, IT WILL rofllol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 pm

lol, thanks for the heads up lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New free "ship simulator"   New free "ship simulator" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New free "ship simulator"
Page 1 of 1