Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

--tractorman--..... meeee!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

--tractorman--..... meeee! Empty
PostSubject: --tractorman--..... meeee!   --tractorman--..... meeee! Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:20 am

Yeah I'm here too. I'm Oliver and I live in South West England. Into ships a fair bit but I do like other things and simulation games...

I like to do modelling, currently working on Norman Arrow which is steadily coming along which you can see on the SS forum.

I like playing multiplayer on SS the most and my favourite route is Southampton - Cowes with Red Jet 4 and Red Eagle
Back to top Go down
Capt. L.Henry
Admin
Admin
Capt. L.Henry

PostSubject: Re: --tractorman--..... meeee!   --tractorman--..... meeee! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:09 pm

--tractorman-- wrote:
Yeah I'm here too. I'm Oliver and I live in South West England. Into ships a fair bit but I do like other things and simulation games...

I like to do modelling, currently working on Norman Arrow which is steadily coming along which you can see on the SS forum.

I like playing multiplayer on SS the most and my favourite route is Southampton - Cowes with Red Jet 4 and Red Eagle

well tractorman its a pleasureto have you aboard

Welcome to Titan Shipping
let me know if you need anything

sincerely
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: --tractorman--..... meeee!   --tractorman--..... meeee! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 pm

--tractorman-- wrote:

My favorite is also the red ferries ship and that route Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: --tractorman--..... meeee!   --tractorman--..... meeee! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 am

A late welcome from me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --tractorman--..... meeee!   --tractorman--..... meeee! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

--tractorman--..... meeee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!! :: General discussion :: New and old members introduce yourself-
Jump to: