Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

intoduce your self

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:49 am

HI all

The world wee live in are been smaller and smaller, me TJK from Norway and Scott from USA become friends in a forum and started this together, and wee haw friends all over the coble. But Scot can speak for him self

MY user name are TJK, real Name are Tore, I'm from south Norway, paradise on earth Smile I work with computers, build them, service setup servers and more, i also do Graphic / web design so i haw lot to do.
Love to sail shipsim haw had it from the first one shipsim 06 and haw all now and waiting to the next version are coming
So this was a bit of my self

All best from
TJK/Tore Very Happy

Last edited by TJK on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Hello,

my name is cpt. X, my real name is Luuk. I am from the Netherlands. i am 17 years old and hopefully i will start ever the summerholiday at the maritime institution as a student for the course of maritime officer. this is a combination between deck and engine officer.
iff you want to know something, ask.

see you all on the titan server

Luuk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi Shipmates.
Im Jim from Portsmouth UK.I am now retired from work having served in the Royal Navy And the Merchant Service.What I like doing now is playing keyboard listening to music my favorites are big band,early rock and roll.country and the crooners,my favorite Frank Sinatra I also collect old records.I must not forget Ship Sim.Im giving my age away.
Regards to all Jim.
Back to top Go down
Capt. L.Henry
Admin
Admin
Capt. L.Henry

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:30 am

im capt. L.Henry BSL Secondary admin/Ship Handling Instructor/Head Moderator here at titanshipping.
my real name is lance. i am a tugboat deckhand iun the san francisco bay area. and also a deckhand/relief crewboat captain. im pretty sure everyone is familliar with me lol

sincerely,

Lance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:43 am

Capt. L.Henry wrote:
im capt. L.Henry BSL Secondary admin/Ship Handling Instructor/Head Moderator here at titanshipping.
my real name is lance. i am a tugboat deckhand iun the san francisco bay area. and also a deckhand/relief crewboat captain. im pretty sure everyone is familliar with me lol

sincerely,

Lance
you are also a Ship Handling Instructor here to
Back to top Go down
Capt S.Reich
Admin
Admin
Capt S.Reich

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:45 am

And I'm Scott, Capt S.Reich, or just plain S.Reich. I'm a chef, currently living in New Jersey. I'm the Owner, Head Administrator, and founder of Titan Shipping. I think everyone knows me, if you have questions or concerns, just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi, my name's Tom, I've been playing Ship Sim 2008 since it was first released and have recently discovered Titan Shipping and joined after talking to a few fellow members on the Public Servers.

My main hobby is actually trains, and in particular steam locomotives and with this I regular volunteer at the Zig Zag Railway about an hour and a half West of Sydney, Australia. Here I am a trainee guard, signaller and occasionally get to fire the steamers and drive the railmotors (Although I'm not yet qualified)

Tom
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Im Captain matt or you can just call me matt. Please excuse my typos as I type fast lol! I work on a yacht with my father in the New York Harbor area. Love ship sim. And thats about it... see you on MP and the Forum show happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Washed ashore...   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 5:44 am

Hi all! A newbie asking permission to come aboard. I'm Martin (Broadsword)
47 years old from Goteborg Sweden.

Been sailing small boats (27 feet) untill children arrived. Nowadays it's mostly
dreams when it comes to boatlife. Although I've been able to tag along on
bunker tankers i Goteborg harbour just to smell the sea... small ships filling up
bigger ones with diesel fuel or crued oil... lot's of fun but har work he he.

I hope I'll get to know how things around here work and look forward to a great
time with you guys

Best Regards
Broadsword
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 10:55 am

Welcome to us Martin welcomene a growing Titan shipping family

TJK/Tore
Owner and Administrator for
servers and forum happysailing
Back to top Go down
The Ferry Man
Moderators
Moderators
The Ferry Man

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 am

Hi there...

For those of you who don't know me, I am The Ferry Man

I am a keen ferry enthusiast with a love for ferries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

intoduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Re: intoduce your self   intoduce your self Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

intoduce your self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!! :: General discussion :: New and old members introduce yourself-
Jump to: