Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

Just arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi guys, just arrived here. The forum here looks great and I'm looking forward to be here, if you need any favours or anything, just ask and I'll see what I can do
edit: just found out there was a place for introductions, could someone move it for me over there?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Tanks , just have to get used for this forum
Back to top Go down
Gjest
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm

dont worry about it, just wanted to let you know Wink

By the way, you should probably tell a bit about yourself, since this is in the Introductions section Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 am

Ah ok, well I'm 17 years old, live in the Faroe Islands and my main interests are boats/ships and 3d modeling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:13 pm

welcome minime
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:51 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:02 am

Minime wrote:
Hi guys, just arrived here. The forum here looks great and I'm looking forward to be here, if you need any favours or anything, just ask and I'll see what I can do

Welcome to us and hope you will like you here. Look forward to you 3D shipbuildings and the mission for Multi play you com up with Very Happy
Tore
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 pm

hi everyone just saying i've joined, i think everyone knows me from the ship sim forums
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 10:07 pm

hya MC, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 11:31 pm

hehe thanks minime, i've been trying to get on a few more clan forums
Back to top Go down
Capt. L.Henry
Admin
Admin
Capt. L.Henry

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2009 2:35 am

Welcome Master Captain.
Its good to see you have joined and its a pleausre to have you. Please read over the rules and pm me a response sayig that youhave read and understand the rules. we have added a few more to the news and info section of the forum as well..

once again welcome aboard. and we want everyone/new members to understand. that by us having a fourm it is not a popularity contest to just get lots of memebers. we like to have active memebers. so we encourge everyone to be as active as they possibly can. about once amonth we admins get together and figure whos inactive andwhos is etc. and start taking certain meausres to either get them active again. and or send them on their way.

welcome abord again,

sincverely,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just arrived   Just arrived Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just arrived
Page 1 of 1